Onspeed

Ginger Winger 19:13 13 Feb 05

I cannot get Broadband but I have seen an advert for Onspeed which purports to speed up your internet connection and downloads. Does anyone have any experience of this product or any advice. Many thanks.

TonyV 19:24 13 Feb 05

Ginger Winger

I tried ONSPEED for something like 4 months or more and wasn't that impressed. The savings in time amounted to something like 3 minutes over a month. Not really worth the expense of subscribing. Their writeup sounds very good, but I eventually gave up and went back to a straight dial-up. I've now changed to Broad Band. There is no comparison!!

bremner 19:38 13 Feb 05

Lots of threads on this click here

SIXTYONE 19:40 13 Feb 05

I agree with Ginger Winger.I have onspeed and would NOT recomend it.Tried to get my money back but no good

Buchan 35 22:09 13 Feb 05

I too have onspeed and am becoming fast disillusioned with it. At the beginning it was an improvement on dial up but now I`m thinking of disconnecting and suffering slow speeds until I can get BB. Only problem is, are they likely to improve their programme in the near furure?

Collers 22:12 13 Feb 05

I was impressed by the Onspeed advertising blurb and have now had it running for three days.

First impressions: Not any great noticeable different - somewhat disappointed. Text e-mails are downloading at about 7 or 8 times faster but when you consider that a one page text e-mail downloads in a few seconds anyway (56k modem) the increase is not really felt. It does not speed up finding and logging on to websites but it does speed up some of the detail download but only 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 times.

I shall continue to use it for a while to give it a fair try but I don't expect any great change.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…