//some 3rd party need geo

Only save as a BMP in WinME ???

D-Frame 09:24 09 Mar 04

When i want to save an image from the net (which is a JPG), I right click goto Save image As.. then the only option i get it save it as a BMP, which ends up too big and its a real pain loading an image program to convert it all the JPG.

Please help, im using WinME.

tafoody 09:34 09 Mar 04

have a read click here

Pesala 10:21 09 Mar 04

I don't know how many times I have seen this question in one form or another.

To solve this and many other problems, use a different browser such as Opera or Mozilla Firefox. Do not rely on Internet Explorer as your primary browser, though you will need to keep it installed. It is full of vulnerabilities, and is not updated regularly.

It is slow for intensive browsing because it doesn't cache pages, or support multiple pages, and lacks many of the advanced features of other browsers like built-in popup stoppers and customisable interface.

Other common problems resolved by switching to Opera:

1. Unable to print full width of page

2. Difficult to read small print

3. ’Rectangles’ instead of foreign characters

Patr100 12:45 09 Mar 04

No need to install yet another browser in my opinion, just clear the cache as indicated in tafoody's link. Its only an occasional problem.
There are countless add-ons for IE to solve Pop up etc such as the Google toolbar.

D-Frame 21:16 09 Mar 04

Thanks tafoody,

Thats done it :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…