Is this the only forum...

VoG II 00:03 14 Jan 04

I've been browsing some other forums - purely in the interests of research, of course.

I cannot find another one where the solutions are delivered in minutes rather thann hours or days. Is this just me?

Salinger 00:06 14 Jan 04

There are many more, you may not have checked out the better ones.

frazky 00:07 14 Jan 04

after a minute's thought , I can corroborate your postulation as being true.(some newsgroups are not bad )

Djohn 00:15 14 Jan 04

Well VoG, I too have checked out several and come to the same conclusions as you.

You look at an urgent question and there have been no replies at all. Then you look at the date 10/8/03 :o(

And that is the same with many questions in many forums.

Kitz E Kat 00:31 14 Jan 04

The only downside of this forum is maybe its *too* quick, a post can get lost in mins...

But if you have a problem, this is the place to start...

can't be bet!!!!

hugh-265156 00:33 14 Jan 04

no other general computer help forum i have found has been anywhere near as helpful informative speedy and well manered/run as PCA.

Star5 00:37 14 Jan 04

I am amazed by the how fast the replies are on PCA forum. Although some other forums are sometimes fast I feel that the PCA forum gives good quality replies very fast.

Diodorus Siculus 00:41 14 Jan 04

As a forum, probably yes.

For email queries I use the Yahoo BeckyUsers Group and it has been wonderful - anytime, day or night, a query is answered within minutes.

Similarily, WinTipsAndTrick yahoo group is excellent.

zoobie 02:41 14 Jan 04

experts-exchange.com will answer your questions in a few minutes...no worries

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…