Only 2 or 16 Colors to use in my control panel.

twosugars 14:34 29 Jun 03

I am a recent p.c. user.My nephew sorted my p.c. out as the drive would not defragment.He had to delete a lot of useless programmes i did not need.Since he brought it back,the colors that I can only "get" is a choice of only 2 or 16 colors.I used to be able to get 256 colors,my nephew has said I can down load the clors through a program which had been on my computer called.Rage 11c AGP(English)I have been unable to locate this to download it.Anybody out there please help as the graphic colors I now have are pathetic.Many thanks.
twosugars

AMD_MAN23 14:39 29 Jun 03

Sounds like you nephew didnt install the video card drivers, you will need to install or download some from video card manafacturers site.

Colin

twosugars 14:46 29 Jun 03

Thank you,where do I go to find these drivers?When there what do I do?Many Thanks

3Toed 14:51 29 Jun 03

click here
click the link above,choose graphics driver,then choose the operating system(windows 98 or Xp,or whatever your system runs),then choose your graphics card model.Download it,then unininstall the graphics card driver that you are using now-(if any)through the control panel.
Then open the new downloaded driver by clicking on it(from the place you downloaded it to),and follow instructions.

3Toed 15:08 29 Jun 03

sorry (colin),'twosugars'must have posted while i was typing my reply-didnt mean to take your question.
Hope you have found your driver.Post back later if you are still having problems,and i'll try and help,or there are many more on the forum that will offer there help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…