OnlineDigital Photo Printing

willo500 21:17 07 Feb 04

Hi Folks,

Could people tell me if they have any advice on which online service to use to print digital pics?

Pamy 21:31 07 Feb 04

not sure about online, but Boots are doing 50 on one disk for 5£
Pamy

arricarry 21:37 07 Feb 04

Hello
I have only done this once using Bonusprint. You just download their software and upload your selected images. Cost about 20p a go and got them back in less than a week. (off peak), very nice!
You have to be careful when selecting a print size, you may need to tweak the pics first in some photoedit S/Ware.

nooney 21:38 07 Feb 04

Try Bonusprint, they are amongst the cheapest and the quality is excellent.
Log onto www. fotowire.com and download the software and go from there.

macca40 21:48 07 Feb 04

One of the best
click here

dfghjkl 23:48 07 Feb 04

my local tescos has a card reader,or you can take in a disc and they will print off it,they will even only print the ones off the disc you want,if you write down which ones you want/dont want.all for 19 pence a print for standard size.i have not used them yet but they say there is no minimum photos,they were just prepered to do one for me.better than waiting a week for on line.

willo500 20:10 08 Feb 04

Thanks for the info everyone. I notice that there are quite a few sites eg blueyonder who advertise but actually are "powered by photobox", according to their sites. As photobox seem to have won a few awards then I might just try them. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…