online web design program which one??

drdeath 16:12 04 Apr 06

Hi i want to create a basic online web business, but havent the time or inclination to buy dreamweaver, fontpage etc (or patience) to learn html etc. Any suggestions to a reasonably priced online good standard tutorial web design program appreciated, kind regards

jgosden 18:57 04 Apr 06

Yeah both are expensive but dreamweaver in particular is very goo. There are some alternative however. Netobjects Fusion isn't too expensive and is very good. I'm sure lots of people have there personal favourites i've only ever really used notepad and dreamweaver

However depending on what you want there may be some script made that can be customised easilly to your needs. If its a shop type system dreamweaver / frontpage are of little use anyway and net objects has some nice paypal intergration features which is a good way of getting payments. You could also look into a system like oscommerce which is a free bit of software that can be installed for a shop front. click here

Sorry if all i've done is confused you or not helpful but good luck with your site!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now