Online stores

michelleuk 01:51 01 Jan 03
  michelleuk 01:51 01 Jan 03

Hi,

There are only 2 computer companies that provide numerous computer products online that I know off.

I have bought a few items in different online stores, namely books and a few items in an auction and gifts. But as I am looking for a monitor, it seems a good idea to check the computer stores that provide an online store.

I'm thinking of using an online store because it seems their prices are cheaper than the high street stores. As I won't be seeing it until the parcel arrives I don't want a box of broken pieces and no way of getting a refund or the actual item. Would you use an online computer store, and if you have was the expereince good enough for you to do it again, and/or recomend it to your family and friends.

Thanks

Michelle
click here

L@@K @ ME! 01:57 01 Jan 03

Nice pussy! online stores are great man ,just check the small print at the base of the page!

michelleuk 02:21 01 Jan 03

Hi,

I'm looking at Dabs at the mo, they seem to be quite well priced, are there any even better priced?

Thanks

Michelle

Happy New Year
click here

Newuser246 02:38 01 Jan 03

I use EBUYER.com they are very cheap,fast & no nonsense Returns if there are any probs
Steve

ton 02:39 01 Jan 03

I have been reading this forum for quite a while and if a Web store is bad, it usually appears here. I bought a new CTX 19 inch monitor a few weeks ago and I chose Dabs. I built my own PC about a year ago and most of the parts I got from Dabs. Delivery has always been fast and I've had no problems with them. They are not always the cheapest but they are a big company with a reputation to think of. This gives me a little bit more confidence in them and it is worth one or two pounds more. You will no doubt hear good and bad about any supplier you mention, this is my experience with Dabs. Another site I use a lot for consumables ie. ink cartridges and paper is click here I've found them to be cheap and reliable.

barryoneoff 03:52 01 Jan 03

and am about to make an idiot of myself on this forum by asking : Why do you sign every posting, and every reply, with a "click here"? When I want somebody to lok at my site I will ask, as I have done in the past and will do in the future. We are all bRelaxed at this time of the year.

GANDALF <|:-)> 04:06 01 Jan 03

You are a good advertisement for the perils of alcohol. *sigh*. This may come as a shock to you but you are not forced to look at Michelles' site and I am sure your site is superb, muuuuuch better than Michelles', click here perhaps? *sarcasm*. 'am about to make an idiot of myself on this forum by asking'...you already did by your bold title.

As we have lost Mr Barking....I use many web suppliers and have never had a problem. This does not mean that there are not problems but more of an indication that they are few and far between. Use a credit card as you will have purchase protection, sit back and await Mr Postie.

G

barryoneoff 04:22 01 Jan 03

Who is Mr. Barking? Who is Mr Postie? Is it mad? Is it Pat? Sorry Gandalph, just wondered why every single posting has had a "click here" pasted onto it. I visited her site ages ago and it is muuuuch better than mine, proffesional in fact (yeah I know, 1 f, 2 ss's - seemed quicker not to delete). Lost the plot now, where was I? Does it matter? No offence meant to anyone. Cheerzzzzzzzzz!

alB 10:28 01 Jan 03

Here's a good site that checks the prices from a number of different suppliers, click here ..alB

Mac & Beth 11:18 01 Jan 03

Newuser246 - Ebuyer & "no nonsense Returns " - you might want to read about the "no nonsense Returns" in the Consumer Room on this site. Good reading!

Dabs used to be my fav but now

click here
click here
click here
click here
click here
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…