Online Registration

Press Man 13:02 08 Dec 07

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me how/where I register online for Advaced System Optimiser v2.0 which is on DVD issue 150. Followed the link from the DVD which takes you to the Systweak site, but only gives the option to buy.

birdface 13:13 08 Dec 07

You will have to check that this is a full free download,And not just a trial version.You can actually get the trial version from System Optimizer site.

Press Man 13:30 08 Dec 07

buteman,

In the mag it is described as "Exclusive Full Program (12 Month Licence)" and clearly states "Online Registration Required". Surely, having installed the prog from the DVD I would have thought that one be directed to the online registration page?

birdface 13:59 08 Dec 07

I am not sure as I have never tried it,You want to contact the CD Editor,But I am not sure how you do that.Saturday is always a slow day on here but no doubt someone will come on and give you the information that you need.

birdface 14:13 08 Dec 07

Yes ,Just looked at the trial version free to try but you have to pay to uninstall what it finds.If you have no luck you could try Winaso Optimizer free or trial version .The only problem with it is it only deletes 10 items at a time but you can run it as often as you want.It also has a registry defrag on it.Trial version last for a year or over.Well worth using if you do not get sorted with the other one.click here

Press Man 14:25 08 Dec 07

I understand that if you download the free trial it will only work if you pay. The DVD version as I indicated above is/should be a full version fully working with a 12 month licence and on line registration. how does one register it? Very annoying.

Newuser38 15:05 08 Dec 07

Is the link on the page in PCA150 for registration the same as you followed from the DVD?

If not do an e-mail to Richard Cloke address on page 10 of the mag

Press Man 15:43 08 Dec 07

Newuser38,
Same link, same page, no option to register?

petewilloughby 15:52 08 Dec 07

I bought the magazine largely because I saw the cover disc which says "FULL PROGRAM Advance System Optimizer v2.0"...no mention of any limitations...so Full Program I want... Or do I contact trading standards???

pj123 15:57 08 Dec 07

PCA seem to do this all the time, which is the main reason why I do not install anything from the Cover DVD/CDs.

RickyC :-) 17:17 08 Dec 07

Hi Buteman,

The application on the disc is pre-registered, meaning that you do not actually need to go online to register or activate the software. The version on the cover disc is a fully-working version - not a trial. The 'Online Registration Required' is erroneous, and its inclusion is a mistake on my part. We've confused many readers by including this on the page and in the magazine. Apologies for that.
In fact, the version given away on the disc is the latest version of this software - as mentioned in this news story - click here - I hope this clarifies the situation, please contact me directly if you have any further problems.

kind regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…