//some 3rd party need geo

Online Radio

NarcosisBoy 16:24 16 Aug 04

Hi folks was interested on listening to the radio I have through BB and I use AOL - I know not alot of people seem to like AOL but I have never had a problem with it so far - but for some reason the radio on version 9 asks me to download the latest version of ULTRAVOX ACTIVEX CONTROL and I cannot seem to find what it is I need to download and thus can't use my radio - anyone any ideas?
Cheers
Dinger

Stuartli 16:30 16 Aug 04

There surely must be a link provided to the download point from AOL?

picklesy 16:38 16 Aug 04

give aol a call or get the online help they will sort you out in no time.i,m with aol listening to the radio just now,i had a prob with it but it was a while back and i can,t remember what i done to sort it out,i know i phoned aol and i was up and running in no time.give them a call it,s free.sorry if this is,nt much help.

pj123 17:39 16 Aug 04

Try downloading JetAudio from click here

See this previous thread. click here

OU812 20:13 18 Aug 04

I use AOL 9 512kps and would advise like picklesy contacting customer support.

Alternatively you could try re-installing the AOL 9 software and see if that fixes the problem since I don't recall any message such as the one you refer to the first time I ran AOL radio,

Incidentally once you have it up and running you will find it to be excellent with a great range of ad free, decent sound quality music of just about any musical genre you can think of.

Final point it you use any ad blocking software (such as the one I use that comes with NIS2003) that can interfere with the Radio starting up so turn it off when you start the radio - you can turn on ad blocking with no probs once it has loaded.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…