online protection (BT Yahoo!)

toofy 19:57 23 Feb 08

Some 9 months again Malware University cleaned up my Pc and made recommendations for the level of antivrus, spamware I should use. I followed them and it has worked v. well. A catalog of stupid errors by Talktalk (of which more in due course) left me without broadband on Feb 10th and I signed up with BT. BT are suggesting I use BT Yahoo! online protection which includes Norton antivirus and other programs which I don't use. If my present set-up has worked well is there any reason to use BT Yahoo! online protection?

Technotiger 20:02 23 Feb 08

If my present set-up has worked well is there any reason to use BT Yahoo! online protection?

No, but you might like to peruse this thread ... click here

toofy 08:20 24 Feb 08

Thank you. Your thread confirms what I had been advised previuosly. I was just unsure whether there may be something unique about Bts package. I also find Mailwasher very good. Thanks again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…