Online Photo Album and...

BigMan24 21:02 18 Dec 04

Hi folks,

I’m not really posting this coz I’ve got a problem, its more a recommendation or advice I’m after.

Two questions really, one is about an online photo album, the other is about digitalising (or putting on my computer) hand written text.

I’m going abroad fro a while and I want to have a place on the web where I can upload all my photos so my friends and family can see them. I’ve seen a couple of online photo album websites, but was just wondering if anybody here has used them, and if so, what they thot of them and any u could recommend.

I’m actually going abroad to study, and want to get some of my notes on my computer. I’m not sure what is the best way to do this. I’ve got a digital camera, and also a scanner. My scanner is quite old and it takes it time to scan things. But I’ve tried a couple of pages with my digital camera, and I usually need to take about 3 or 4 pics of the one page to make sure I’ve not cut off any corners and make sure all my hand writing is readable (coz of a shaky hand or something!).

Anyway, I’d very much appreciate and advice here.

Thanks very much!

mattyc_92 21:58 18 Dec 04

If you are using AOL, then you have your "own webspace" like the adverts say.... Also if you want to create a "Font" from your hand writing, then you will need to get a "drawing pad" that allows you to write and draw onto it and it shows up on your computer..... These cost around £30 and upwards (depending on what software you want, if it is going to be wireless, etc...)

VoG II 21:59 18 Dec 04

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…