Online HTML checker/html changes ?

Lord Isleworth 16:25 05 Jul 04

Hi there,
I have found a few online sources that check html code etc. Does anyone know of a site that can automatically add the changes needed to your site without listing them and having to do it line by line? Long shot but worth asking :)
Thanks
JON

PurplePenny 17:18 05 Jul 04

I don't know of anything online but get yourself a copy of HTML-Kit:

click here

It comes with HTML Tidy which will check your HTML, or convert it to XHTML, and show you the changes that it has made. If you want to keep all of them you can do so or you can check each error that it spots and change it individually.

You can do the same for accessibiity checks though I can't remember whether that is a feature of HTML Tidy or whether it was a separate plug-in for HTML-Kit.

Penny

Lord Isleworth 11:06 06 Jul 04

Penny, that's just great. Only a million people have downloaded it so far so weird i didn't get it yesterday when searching. Thanks again, downloaded and worked well :) you're a star.

Gaz 25 16:01 07 Jul 04

Wait...

An online and super duper one is:

click here

My sites pass all its checks now - but it offers speed optimsations and offers downsized images for download - direct from your website.

It also has a W3C certification system as well.

Gaz 25 20:55 07 Jul 04

and not to forget - yuo can copy and paste your corrected code.

Lord Isleworth 09:31 08 Jul 04

great link, many thanks. After putting all my pages through html tidy get a perfect rating :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…