Online gaming - Warrock.net

eego 16:31 23 Dec 05

My grandsons want to download online gaming from this site.

I have read the terms and conditions and it concerns me that they do not provide AV protection.

Therefore, before I let my 2 loose, I would like to hear from anyone who has previous experience of this site.

ACOLYTE 17:26 23 Dec 05

Can u explain what u mean by downloading online gaming,online gaming usually is buying a cd with online mp and joining a server,or is this java games?

eego 17:39 23 Dec 05

Acolyte - sorry for any confusion. As far as I am aware there is a requirement to download games software that the users compete with through a server.

My concern is that the packge may come with a few nasties that I would rather know about in advance, and I was hoping maybe someone has been there before and could possibly give me some advice.

Gongoozler 17:56 23 Dec 05

I know nothing about this game, but for those interested, this is it click here.

eego 10:09 24 Dec 05

Ran games for couple of hours and then ran all the usual scans, Counterspy, adaware, skybot etc.

As of yet nothing serious appeared to be left behind.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…