online gaming

Haggie 08:34 29 May 04

can anyone advise me as to which port i need to unblock on my router firewall to enable me to connect to on line gaming. an connect to the rooms etc but the games just sit there attempting to connect to the server. ie click here for microsft games

MartinT-B 09:40 29 May 04

It depends on the game and the router.

Linksys can be the most problematic. I have had to access the port forwarding options for many programs, not just games.

Most good online games will have a tech support FAQ such as Blizzards click here And some manufacturers of Routers do the same
click here={394}&softpage=IKW_ENU_JDocView

MartinT-B 09:43 29 May 04

sry last link won't work but it was over-egging the pudding. It was Linksys' knowledge base for Port configuration for D2.

Advise game and router and more help can be given.

MartinT-B 09:45 29 May 04

try this page for the MS Zone.

It was easily searched for!

click here

MartinT-B 09:54 29 May 04

I have a folder called webdownloads, within which is a folder called Zonearlarm.

In it I have every ZA Dl from zapSETUP_37_159.exe through to last weeks zapSETUP_50_590_015.exe.

There are 4 versions of 4.5!

Personally if I were to revert I would just add/remove ZA via control panel and just install a previous version.

However, I serached the ZA site and finally found their History page. click here You can DL older versions if you look carefully.

MartinT-B 09:56 29 May 04

DAMN! sry too many pages open The above post was posted in the wrong one.

Mea Cupla. Please ignore it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…