Online database

grumpy-git 17:39 18 Nov 10

I started a database some time ago using dabbledb.com but some months ago that was "combining" with Twitter. My database is still working, but don't know how long for.

Have searched around and found zoho creater, which is good but has a limit on the free version to 1,000 records. Grubba is also free but seems to be more of a private database (I want mine to be accessed by anybody)

Searching on the internet for words like "database" brings up so many irrelevant links, so is there any other alternatioves?

I've looked at plugins for Wordpress (which I use) but know nothing about Drupal, Joomla etc. I've searched on those sites but found nothing suitable. What I need is to list many hundreds of registration numbers, along with make, model, etc. Then from this data search for specific registrations, or makes or models etc.

Any suggestions? If Drupal or Joomla are abl to do this, please explain which plugins, modules or whatever.

g-g

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…