online banking

jon2 10:23 27 Jun 06

when trying to log into my online bank I get the following error message, "this virtual directory requires a browser that suports the configured encription options, this as never happened untill today, I use Mozela and have tried i/e both the same,any ideas any one.

Diodorus Siculus 10:33 27 Jun 06

Could be a problem their end...

spuds 14:12 27 Jun 06

If it's Barclays, then they are aware of problems with IE at this present time. They are trying to sort it out. No mention about problems with other browsers !.

Terry Brown 16:36 27 Jun 06

It sounds as if your service provider does not have a high enough security clearance for the bank, possibly the bank has upgraded it's system, or possibly your computer has been used (is being used)by a trojan and has been blocked.I suggest you do a full Anti-Virus sweep, also Adaware & Spybot to ensure your system is clean. If this is all OK, contact your bank.

herbyeel 09:05 28 Jun 06

Hi Jon I have the same problem with my internet bank it will not let me use M. I have asked the bank why but for security reasons they will not give information. Fair enough so I use IE.

Regds Herbyeel

herbyeel 09:07 28 Jun 06

Hi Jon didnt notice that you tried IE I have no problem 6 or higher. But M big problem. Herby.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…