Ongoing Problems review time!

A Maz 09:00 08 Apr 07

OK after the post click here
I've had a bit of time to think about things and I was told to take everything apart and rebuild my machine..... I'd still like to get a laptop and and thinking about a MacBook, done lots of searching reading reviews etc etc, not looking for comments on that at this point, but in the meantime I thought OK why not rebuild my machine with a new motherboard CPU etc etc might as well if I'm rebuilding.
So I wondered with all the experience on this site if any one can advise me on a quiet Motherboard, I have a ATX Box so I'm looking at replacing just the MB, CPU and possibly ram if my current ram can't be used, I will also need a "quiet" vid board, if the MB can't handle games like FarCry.
Don't want to spend more than 300 gbp in total..
Any thoughts.

Totally-braindead 09:12 08 Apr 07

Don't know much about how quiet it is but you could get something like this click here and with the change get this click here or one of these click here .
QuietPC also sell quieter CPU coolers and power supplies. Most of the noise you get are from 3 things, the graphics card, the case fans and the power supply.

A Maz 21:40 08 Apr 07

Great starting point Thanks Tb

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…