OneTel Users

tonyx1302 22:33 07 May 05

I recently sent an email to 'customer services' at OneTel enquiring if the had any plans in the foreseeable future to increase their Broadband speeds and hopefully reduce their costs in line with other ISP's.
I received a very polite email back within twelve hours thanking me for my interest and stating that they will be announcing new tariffs and Broadband speeds this week and for me to check with their web sit through out the week.

I pass this info on for other OneTel users.

Forwarned is forarmed

Tony

Chegs ® 00:41 08 May 05

Cheers Tony.I dont need to rush OneTel into removing my BT instated Pay & Call phone(its not useable on BB,according to BT,but I know different)if they're going to be offering cheaper/faster packages. :-)

tonyx1302 10:40 08 May 05

Your welcome. I have been with Onetel for over two years with telephone/dialup and B/B and they have provided me with an excellent service

Tony

Stuartli 11:29 08 May 05

I use One.Tel for phone calls (StandardTalk) and have no complaints whatsoever about its service or support.

But I was a bit puzzled when my original £20 calls credit was used up and One.Tel actually took 2p via the direct debit for that month's payment...:-)

Chegs ® 11:47 08 May 05

We got a bill from OneTel,it was a whole 16p,and if we didn't pay before approx 3 weeks had passed,it went up to a £5.I had to employ Securicor Guards to assist the GF when she went to pay. :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now