ONETEL broadband ISP protocol settings ?

Rtus 09:20 21 Jan 06

Does Anyone know ,guide us to a link with the settings required to set-up a router manually on Onetel please .

Thanks

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:02 21 Jan 06
  Rtus 20:26 21 Jan 06

Thanks Gandalf, however serching for manual protocol setup settings comes back blank.

Chegs ®™ 21:36 21 Jan 06

Surely your router settings will not differ to far from the one in G's link for the ZyXEL,eg: PPPoA/VPI=0,VCI=38,etc.

Rtus 10:40 22 Jan 06

I did try the link dut only got the different modem software options .Today Ive clicked on the side entries & found the Zyxel listing ...I didnt have the 0,38 bit before today .... Im replacing the Speedtouch with a router/modem/firewall from the trust range .and assumed the the VPI & VCI would be different & I would have to enter the subnet mask & gateway data too.The data provided with the onetel paper work Ive been given doesnt give these settings .Niether does the new router/modem manual. however note its the same setting as tiscali 0,38 .Further complicated by here in the backwoods of Shropshire BB isnt available to me,so have very little experience of setting it up ..Thanks

Rtus 22:06 24 Jan 06

News is Onetel now taken over by Carphone warehouse (Talk-Talk). Close this now ...Thanks for input .....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos