One.com

Declanworld 10:22 05 May 08

Anyone used them? click here

Works out at £23.30 including domain renewal and hosting.

Forum Editor 11:39 05 May 08

but would make one comment - any hosting company which advertises the fact that there is no limit on 'traffic' will almost certainly prohibit what it calls a 'download site'.

For most hosts this means a site where each visitor generates a minimum of 1Mb of data transfer.

Declanworld 18:06 05 May 08

Thanks.

Janebell 16:25 09 May 08

Currently only charging £9 set up fee (free domain name and hosting for one year). Not too bad for the money - only works in IE (a pain if you're normally running Firefox).
Was very disappointed with the 24hr helpline - as usual, the operators are clearly not english and painfully unhelpful!
Absolutely no frills but seems to be working okay generally

Declanworld 16:58 09 May 08

Forgive my basic-ness but when you say 'only works in IE', then Firefox users would have no hope of seeing my possible new site?

Janebell 17:02 09 May 08

Sorry I didn't explain - you can only access File Manager through IE - the site looks fine in any browser once published.

Declanworld 18:12 09 May 08

Phew - thanks Jane.

Boarder57 08:50 13 May 08

Firefox can be used to access File Manager - you have to install the IE Tab Firefox add-on first.
I have used this and it works fine.

Declanworld 17:38 13 May 08

Thanks, Boarder57.

barmybuckle 14:41 21 Sep 11

I've hosted my site and registered my domain name with them now for over a year. Never had any problems with them.

I've used the live web chat for help in the past and it was very quick and useful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017