One trojan too many

portofcall 09:58 19 Oct 03

Used adware to remove trojans from my laptop recently. All was well except that one will not be removed. Have downloaded trojan hunter but alas no result. Seems this trojan only shows up logging on to one specific website. Is there answer to this or do I need to find another virus/trojan program? Hmmm. Also, now when I boot up, instead of going into start up I go directly in to My Documents. No idea why.

mikef. 10:21 19 Oct 03

AdAware doesn't remove trojans but spyware, what is happening is everytime you go back to that site the spyware is being put back on, download sywareblaster click here and this should stop it being loaded in the first place.

mikef. 10:21 19 Oct 03

Should be SpywareBlaster

johnnyrocker 10:42 19 Oct 03

cant help with your boot up but you could try using this click here and if you have system restore disable it before cleansing as latest variants tend to put a file in there also.

cheers.

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…