one track cd

Desperate-Dan 09:36 01 Sep 05

I have a cd with 14 tracks on it, but it plays as one track I can't select an individual track, it just plays right through, I have nero 6 is there a way I can get it to play an individual track. if so can you please explain step by step. I'm a novice.

Skills 10:23 01 Sep 05

I would imagine that it is the way the cd has been recorded as one track. If this is the case then you won't be able to play it as seperate tracks as it hasn't been recorded that way.

If you wanted to have it as seperate tracks you would need to copy the files to your hard drive and then use a free audio editing program like audacity to chop up the tracks into seperate ones and then record this to a new cd.

esbe 14:33 01 Sep 05

As 'Skills' says, copy the track to your hard drive.

Then, using your nero6, open 'nero burning rom', drag the track across, dbl click on it and the 'Audio Track Properties' dialogue box should open. Click the 'Indexes,Limits,Split' tab, where you can then play around with the track.

Another way is to open the track in Nero Wave Editor and split it up in there - a bit time consuming but it gets the job done.

Have fun.
cheers.

Desperate-Dan 15:14 01 Sep 05

thanks Skills & esbe will give it a go

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…