One ste forward...........

Stowit 16:14 01 Feb 05

I've posted a few times having lost my wireless internet when installing a graphics card & windows update inc SP2. After a lot of messing (removing, uninstalling, restoring etc) I've found when the Nvidia card is in the slot I've no link nor can I get one despite an indicated strong signal. All the repair actions etc achieve nothing. Removing the card restores my connection. Any ideas? This card (my 2nd) presents as working.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 12:16 03 Feb 05

Sethhaniel 13:19 03 Feb 05

showing up as 'working correctly' or 'in conflict' in device manager ??

Stowit 16:08 03 Feb 05

Both cards show no probs in device manager, the wireless card just does not connect when the graphics card's in. I've just moved the wireless to a different slot, & reintalled it having the graphics up & running first, rather than vice versa. Still no joy. I've never had a graphics card fitted before. Could it be the mobo? (agp slot problem)

Stowit 16:09 03 Feb 05

BTW, I remove the graphics, my wireless is straight back up & running.

Technotiger 16:21 03 Feb 05

Hi, only guessing, but it seems to me as if it could be either the mobo OR the graphics card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…