One PC constantly slow connection other devices in house are fine

DaPunishar 11:01 27 Nov 14

So I wasn't quite sure where to put this so I'll try it here,

Recentl my gaming computer has become ridiculously slow with any internet related services, games constantly disconnecting, skype disconnecting, hell sometimes I can't even load websites when this happens and it is a constant problem at the moment and can barely load google.

I know its not my internet as my other devices have no problems laptop ect but I have noticed they start to lag a tiny bit (barely noticeable) but as soon as my gaming pc turns off everything goes back to normal. I have scanned everything with Norton 360 (which I have had since day one and never disabled) and even went to the hassle of getting malwarebytes just to double check it was safe. When i do speed test with my pc I'm getting 1mbs on other devices I am receiving 25+. I have a Asus pce n15+ network adapter which could be a problem? I've tried uninstalling and re installing drivers updating them ect. still no solution and now I'm lost.

Can anyone offer me any ideas of what to do thanks!?

Woolwell 13:56 27 Nov 14

How is the gaming pc connected to the router?

DaPunishar 07:44 28 Nov 14

Have checked task manager nothing using it up have also check if anything was using network nothing as well. Only thing in device manager with ! is other devices. One odd thing I noticed in start up was 3 icons saying program but I couldn't open up file location and the impact on start up was not measured.

Its connected via wifi. "I have a Asus pce n15+ network adaptor"

DaPunishar 07:44 28 Nov 14

Have checked task manager nothing using it up have also check if anything was using network nothing as well. Only thing in device manager with ! is other devices. One odd thing I noticed in start up was 3 icons saying program but I couldn't open up file location and the impact on start up was not measured.

Its connected via wifi. "I have a Asus pce n15+ network adaptor"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…