Kibo Kid 07:27 11 Apr 04

(1) I am working in East Africa. IT reports to me although my skills are more user-oriented Our IT Dept is small, currently40 users in mianly workgroup logins ie no domain. 100 users planned for.

(2) We have installed Windows Server 2003 with a single domain and plan to move everyone to it for more security etc. Email is currently hosted at a local ISP, but we plan to host our own after we install Exchange Server 2003 later this year.

(3) I also have 24/7 at my apartment, with a different ISP. I use the same Dell notebook, XP Pro OS, at all locations.

(4) I have been set up with my username (same on XP and domain) and password for the domain. I have two choices at the Ctrl-Alt-Del type of login screen:(a) Notebook,but then I am not automatically logged in to the domain if connected; (b) Domain, but then I get a "new" XP screen with "new" Outlook.

I've tried researching various ways to solve this, but am confused.

Kibo Kid

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…