A one off, I guess

ferrex 12:47 18 Apr 04

How do you make the forum send you an email to say there's been a response to a thread that you replied to? I used to get a response but now nothing.
Thank's

Diodorus Siculus 12:51 18 Apr 04

It does not seem to be doing so at the moment; neither a thread I posted last night, nor one this morning, has received any email notification of responses.

mobileman1953 13:02 18 Apr 04

have you still got the tick in the box to send e mail when you have a reply

ferrex 13:26 18 Apr 04

mobileman1953 I can't find the blasted place where this dam tick should be, but I am gettin on a bit.

I had no e:mail to tell me you guy's had responded
which ties up with what Diodorus Siculus say's.
I have now E:mailed the Forum.Editor to check this out.
Not resolved, but thanks all

Diodorus Siculus 14:57 18 Apr 04

Well, both threads I have created have not had any reply notifications sent to me. There is a tick in the box beside the phrase:

"By default you will be notified by email if someone responds to this discussion subject. If you do not want to receive email notification of new message posts, please uncheck the box."

Anyway, not a problem, only a curiosity.

ferrex 15:13 18 Apr 04

Thanks Diodorus Siculus, I have now located the tick box, It could'nt be working though like you said. I did'nt uncheck the box when this thread was created.
Thanks, thread closed.

ferrex 08:56 24 Apr 04

Hi guys it must be working again now, I had 3 e:mails yesterday to tell me you had replied

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…