One hard drive - 2 O/S

I want to experiment a little by splitting my hard drive and putting 2 O/S on it. What is the easiest way to go about it (I have P magic if required).

SANTOS7 16:57 18 Dec 05

click here
this may help,but if you still want to experiment after reading this, then the best of british to ya matey.........

Thanks for replying SANTOS7 but I need advice on how to do it rather than reasons why I should or shouldn't!

SANTOS7 18:45 18 Dec 05

click here
the first link has good info as does this one.
the first thing you will need to do is decide which two O/S you are going to use, if they are not the same install the older one first.....
ps. my first statement does not contain any reasons why or why not, the links offer precautionary steps that must be taken, good luck....

I have XP Pro on at the mo with a 120gb hard drive can i split drive and put 2000 on the other partition, or do I have to save everything and format.

VoG II 19:01 18 Dec 05
  SANTOS7 19:03 18 Dec 05

click here
this basically tells you you will need to install 2000 first, so saving any files to a removable media is called for relating to XP...

SANTOS7 19:07 18 Dec 05

Thanks for the info VoG™, how we learn, probably all you need now [email protected], again, good luck.........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…