one epson printer for epson all in one

joeltr 19:46 28 Dec 03

my family have bought me an epson CX3200 all in one machine for my birthday,i have an epson C42UX that it will replace, could you tell me please do i have to remove all the existing epson software that i have on my pc when i remove my old printer before installing my new all in one. regards joel.

Wilham 20:06 28 Dec 03

No, leave it where it is. Instal the new one and it will join the other. After install and putting the new as default click Printers and Faxes from the start menu and see them side by side. Any bother and you can click back to the old one.

SantasLittleHelper 20:08 28 Dec 03

Hi, it isn't necessary to remove your existing Epson software, in fact if you have two USB ports free it is possible to have both printers connected at the same time and choose which one you want to use when you print, although one will be set as default, again your choice which one.

SantasLittleHelper 20:09 28 Dec 03

sorry Wilham, your post came at same time

joeltr 20:11 28 Dec 03

thankyou both very much for your responce, ill get it set up, best wishes, joel.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…