One domain name but multiple email addresses?

Virtuosity 09:43 04 Jul 03

I have a domain name but it only let me have one email address e.g. [email protected] but I would like to have two email addresses, something like [email protected] and [email protected].
How can I do this?
I have networked two XP PCs, using an ADSL modem/router.

Thanks in advance.

Jester2K II 09:59 04 Jul 03

You need to speak to whoever runs your domain name! If its your ISp they can help, if its a web hosting compnay they will help. If they only allow one e-mail address then thats it really.

Virtuosity 10:07 04 Jul 03

Thanks.
Already done that, they can let me have up to 15 emails, but some annual cost involves!
I will try to run my own server or something...

Jester2K II 10:11 04 Jul 03

Switch to a new ISP or Domain Host!!!!

Most ISPs & Domain Hosts allow you multiple e-mail addresses or at least one e-mail address and multiple "fake e-mail addresses" where [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] etc can be set up for free but they all really go to [email protected]. Looks like multiple e-mails but its not.

Does that help?

Virtuosity 10:15 04 Jul 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…