One Button Check Up

Angry Kid 14:15 05 Nov 05

Following my recent fall out with Norton and the subsequent removal of their products from my system, I wondered if anyone knew of an alternative to one button check up? Also I used the drive cleaner to wipe 'free space' from time to time to tidy up my drive.

I look forward to hearing you ;)

uisquebeathus 14:37 05 Nov 05

Have you tried "Vcom Systemsuite Professional", I have used this for many years it uses up less of the background resources than Norton. the contents include a one stop system checker and background smart disk protection, antivirus ,firewall ,registry cleaner and defrag tool, drive checker and defrag tool and a lot more.
I am only a customer of this product and have no ownership or other deals or dealings with the company.

Angry Kid 14:43 05 Nov 05

Thanks. However, i was wondering if there was a free utility program that did the same thing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…