Once more for the old wrinkly...

barryoneoff 02:48 11 Jan 03
  barryoneoff 02:48 11 Jan 03

I know, I've got a cheek but you gave me so many helpful suggestions last time, I was hoping some of you would give me some more criticisms and hints on my site. I have not had a lot of time over the last few weeks and have concentrated on layout rather than content. If you could spend a bit of time over the whole site, rather than a quick look at the home page, I would appreciate it and as before, take note of any comments offered. The FE gave me some very useful tips last time, I wonder if.....click here

bigdamouk 03:17 11 Jan 03

Nice page....love the colour scheme......not to stressfull on the ol' eyes! Dunno bout the dodgy jokes though!! lol
Seriously this is a good page...What website software did u use?? just curious coz ive been thinking bout having a go myself.
Nice one!

Psiman 07:39 11 Jan 03

Liked it lots. I found the brown wallpaper a tad oppresive, other than that, great stuff.

I w'ont ask if you're a Hammers supporter.........:-(

Andsome 08:40 11 Jan 03

Very good I had a good laugh. I have sent the link to all my friends and relatives, including relatives in Australia. Sorry I could not send it any further, I don't know anyone on Mars.

Gongoozler 08:55 11 Jan 03

Hi barryoneoff, I liked the site and content, but I agree with Psiman that a brighter background would improve it.

graham 10:05 11 Jan 03

Butchers' Hook - no closing bracket. Is this the sort of thing you are asking for?

barryoneoff 10:07 11 Jan 03

will take note about background and try some other designs. Psiman, very good guess, but that's not the reason I used the claret background (mmmm claret and blue sounds good!) Cheers.

barryoneoff 10:11 11 Jan 03

yes, thanks. Just noticed I left the T out of thanks in my last response a well.

Goldcroft 10:20 11 Jan 03

Perhaps it is just my setup or whatever, but site took ages to connect to and download. I've got a standard modem, 512 RAM and a 2200 amd processor

Non Welsh Local 11:18 11 Jan 03

I couldn't access the "Adult Humour" section, it just flashed up (oo-er) and nothing else.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…