Omega search toolbar keeps loading -I.E 6-win M.E

holly polly 05:39 10 Sep 04

Hi using win me fully updated with ie6 ,thge omega search toolbar keeps hijacking my ie i have run adaware ,spybot ,cleared out the temp internet files ,i have even installed ,browser hijack blaster from the pca downloads ,i have used regedit and still after a bit the thing comes back -any ideas anyone before i lose my sanity -as usual all answers greatfully recieved -thanks -Hol Pol....

VoG II 07:22 10 Sep 04

Try CWShredder click here

holly polly 12:10 10 Sep 04

gday Vog already downloaded cw shredder still the thing is there ,me thinks it is being restarted by system restore -will post back and let you know -regards-Hol POl...

holly polly 12:24 10 Sep 04

tried cw shredder with system restore off and in safe mode no joy anybody got any more ideas?-Hol Pol....

ventanas 12:47 10 Sep 04

Try this click here There is a free version that you can update just once and run. It found and destoyed a similar toolbar on my system that others missed. I thought it that good that I bought the full version.

rev.bem 13:30 10 Sep 04

A similar problem fixed here.

click here

roymayo 14:43 10 Sep 04

Try tools,internet options,advanced tab,scroll down to enable third-party extensions.if ticked,un-tick. requires re-start.

holly polly 17:56 10 Sep 04

followed the instructions in Rev.Bem post and the blighter seems to have gone ,a big thanks to everyone who posted -regards-Hol Pol...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…