Olympus camera

jim63 13:49 10 Oct 07

OS Vista. Tried to install camera,get so far and then message "InstallShield (R) Setup Launcher has stopped working"
"ImageMixer has not been installed Successfully"
Any ideas on how to resolve this.
The camera is an:
Olympus Camedia digital camera D-535 Zoom 3.2

Alan2 13:55 10 Oct 07

Are you sure the software is VISTA compatible?

ventanas 13:56 10 Oct 07

There were a few issues with Olympus software and Vista. They have now updated their Olympus Master program supplied with some cameras, and that works well. I would have a look on the web site click here There may be an update for your program.

Killo Bite 14:04 10 Oct 07

Just got to the Olympus website select your camera and sofware and download what I think click here

Just call them uk support and they will navigate you to the correct software

ventanas 14:31 10 Oct 07

According to click here it comes with Olympus Master. There is definitely a free update for this because I've got it.
When I can find it again I will post a link.

ventanas 14:33 10 Oct 07

Here it is

click here

ventanas 14:36 10 Oct 07

By the way the software contained in the other link from Killo Bite is way beyond your camera.

ventanas 14:37 10 Oct 07

I should also have mentioned that it may not be a good idea to try and connect the camera direct, there may be an issue with drivers. I would use a card reader. Cheap and much more certain to work.

jim63 15:37 10 Oct 07

Thanks everyone downloaded and working fine

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…