OLYMPUS C-220 ZOOM CAMERA

altens 14:52 18 Feb 03

When I print out images downloaded from this camera using my photo software, CAMEDIA MASTER 4.0, MICROSOFT PICTUREIT!2002 and ADOBE PHOTO ELEMENTS 2.0, my computer freezes and I have to shutdown and reboot. My operating system is WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION. Any ideas anyone?

Diemmess 16:31 18 Feb 03

Unfamiliar with PictureIt though I have friends who swear by, not at Adobe photo elements.

Is there not a simpler path ignoring PictureIt?

Sounds like a typical MS versus the rest - interference in the software. If you can download and save your pictures as jpg then you are almost home.

lacker 21:34 18 Feb 03

My camera is an Olympus C-300,which I would think,operationally,is not too much different from yours.
I also have Camedia Master 4.0 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0. O/S is XP home and I have no problems whatsoever.
I can only think there is a conflict on your own particular system or a glitch occurred when Camedia was downloaded.Have you tried uninstalling Camedia and re-installing?might be worth a try especially as it contains the camera driver as well.
Regards Tony

Stokey 08:59 19 Feb 03

I'm on ME so this is prolly no help but otherwise I have same setup as you and no problems at all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…