Olympus 350Z digital camera,

lgjam 16:02 22 Jul 03

When connected to a usb port the camera is shown as a movable storage device and not an imaging device, because of this I am unable to download pics. to ms picture it 2002 can anyone help

scotty 16:31 22 Jul 03

When you connect the camera to a USB port, the computer recognises the memory card as removable disc. Use Explorer to copy files from the memory card to your hard drive and you should be able to open them with any photo editing program.

Diemmess 16:45 22 Jul 03

On My Computer I click on this "removable disc" and open 2 successive folders to find a list of jpg files which can be cut and pasted to a new folder in wherever data is kept.

Then I have a much quicker access to play with the files and the camera is clear for the next shoot.

handful 18:33 22 Jul 03

I have just bought a 350Z and when I connect I get an error message saying I should either reconnect or replace the device. After endless phone calls and an unsuccessful thread here I am now awaiting the arrival of an xd card reader. I tried to phone the Olympus helpline which is freephone but in Germany. They said there is some issue with VIA chipsets which mean the drivers don't get recognised. Not sure if you have a different variation of the same problem??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…