olivettli simple anyway printer and scanner

janzokris 14:20 19 Nov 06

Hi all

Im new to the forum but glad to have found you. Bought an Olivetti any_way simple printer and scanner from Argos about 3 weeks ago, got it working no probs, was printing and scanning fine. Now the scanner has decided to stop working, printer still working fine, I have uninstalled everything to do with it and re-installed it, it connects to my pc with a usb cable, have tried it in all the differen ports but still not "finding" the scanner. IS there a different software for the scanner than the printer, if so were is it? its not on any of my disc,
Any ideas or help please, greatly appreciated.

Janet

anskyber 14:45 19 Nov 06

You have tried all the obvious things and considering it was working OK previously I would retun it as a defective item to Argos.

janzokris 17:11 19 Nov 06

I dont have the box it came in, as we just moved house and all empty boxes were threw out.
Will check with argos and see if they will take it back without box.

janzokris 11:53 02 Dec 06

Hi again

Damned printer isnt working now ARGHHHHH argos have refused to take anthing to do with it as I threw the box out, god I cant believe this!! it was working fine at the start then scanner stopped working, after doing all I done on above post and ringing argos printer has now decided not to print. Have removed all software AGAIN and re-installed it, not all of the settings installed onto pc. God I hate buying from Argos!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…