Old for New

muddypaws 10:56 11 Jun 04

A few months ago in the PCA Mag there was mentioned a download that enabled you to revert to a previous version of a programme that was up-dated. Due to a hard drive failure and now new drives I am trying to obtain ArcSoft Photo Impression 4. I know it's basic ! but I liked it! Version 5 I don't. Just thought there may be a possibility with the above programme. Unless it is available still somewhere.
Alright.......who didn't backup!

GroupFC 11:24 11 Jun 04

I have photoImpression 4 (not for myself you understand but my boys (9 & 6!) like messing around with it!).

Presumably you no longer have the original programme on CD. It would appear to be still available from Arcsoft for $30! click here

Presumably though you have already paid for this, so perhaps an e-mail to the company explaining your situation (and telling them what a wonderful product it is!), may produce the required result!

Graham ® 11:24 11 Jun 04

Download the trial version, then purchase it

click here

Salinger 11:27 11 Jun 04

Provided you still have the license details you can get a copy here click here

alB 11:28 11 Jun 04

I have to agree with you, I've just upgraded to Version 5 and don't think it's half as good as version 4, anyway I got my version 4 bundled with my Epson scanner, I don't know about the legalities of bundled software, (maybe someone can advise), but if it's OK to copy I can send one to you...alB

muddypaws 13:41 11 Jun 04

Thanks all.
I do have other programmes, but this is quick and easy. We are all big kids anyway!
I'll have to download it all night on dial up!! As it is showing about 7 hrs.

alB.... I'm quite happy for you to email me via PCA.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…