OK Which cookies do I delete after running Spy Bot

I've run Spy Bot and "fixed probs" except for one which was a registry entry and worried me:-

DSO Exploit: Data source object exploit (Registry change, nothing done)
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0\1004!=W=3
The Log refers to the rest as Cookies and says "nothing done"
I then ran adaware which found 50 Critical Issues 10 being Alexa and the rest tracking cookies (so not fixed by spybot)
What do I do now?

VoG II 11:31 12 Oct 04

Relax! The DSO exploit is a bug in Spybot. Do a search on here for DSO and you'll find out more.

Den R 12:15 12 Oct 04

Hi Debe
Had the same problem with DSO Exploit. Followed advice given in Helproom of downloading the latest version of Spybot and bingo DSO ain't no more. Apparently earlier versions of Spybot has a bug in it.

VoG II 12:20 12 Oct 04

To get the latest (beta) version open SpyBot, Mode/ Advanced. Open the Settings section then click "settings". Scroll down to "Web Update" then check "Display available beta versions" Then search for updates.

I have clicked on mode advanced but nothing happens- no setting tabs, can you help?
What do I do regarding all the tracking cookies?

VoG II 14:26 12 Oct 04

In Advanced Mode, at the bottom left you should see +Settings. Click on that then you should see a display in the left hand panel, click Settings and so on.

Just allow Spybot to delete all tracking cookies.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…