OK in Internet Explorer, not in other browsers

Colonel Graham 23:34 22 Jun 11

Just a poll to see if it is at my end.

My page has Elsa in the centre, where she should be. In othe browsers, she has moved to the left. I've deleted and re-done it, still the same. Reports from the field would be welcome.

birdface 23:55 22 Jun 11

In the centre using IE8 and on the left using Firefox5.

Colonel Graham 00:01 23 Jun 11

Thanks for the report. It must be a Microsoft thing. I assume most visitors are IE anyway, it's just annoying.

I've cleared cache, by the way.

steviekm 07:45 23 Jun 11

i have a similar problem with the pc advisor website. if i view with ie8 its fine but with firefox 5 (and going all the way back to 3.5 etc) the page is on the left. have you got adblock plus set up on your firefox? you may well find that if you disable your page will centre; this works for me with this website and in the newer versions of firefox you can disable adblock for selected sites etc and not have to disable completely as with earlier versions. hope this helps

birdface 09:51 23 Jun 11

steviekm

Fix for Firefox users to get it to open in the center and not on the left side.

You have to open Adblock Plus in View on Firefox and go to http :// cdn . inskinmedia . com / isfe / 4.1 / css / base . css [and close the filter for it.]

That is for Firefox so not sure about any other browser.

Woolwell 13:50 23 Jun 11

I think that you need to post this in webdesign forum. Ella is on the left in Chrome, Opera and Firefox. Where it is positioned depends on how the browser interprets the code. They may well be able to tell you how to correct this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now