Ok I took your advise

wiz33 17:22 12 Sep 03

and made a few changes in my site and of course the text is been revised. I decided to stick with Frames as it makes Navigation very simple and nobody gets lost.

So can you have another look and tell me your views please?

click here

wiz

wiz33 17:35 12 Sep 03

Thank you for your help earlier regarding the Navigation.

What I like to ask you is: How can I make the white cap between the button very thin? I tried everything but Not good at all at CCS

Can you help?

thanks

Forum Editor 17:44 12 Sep 03

than the previous version - well done. Personally I wouldn't alter the button spacing (if that's what you meant), it looks fine as it is.

phil 00:42 13 Sep 03

You have a weird effect on your menu.

Apart from the right hand side being hidden at my resolution, 800x600, there are no scroll bars, but if I wipe the cursor over your text the menu moves to show the full width.

It might be just me though.

phil 00:46 13 Sep 03

Also, after doing the above your menu sticks and I can't see the top of it.

There seems to be no way of scrolling for different resolutions. Have you set it for 'Automatic scrolling' in your frameset?

wiz33 06:16 13 Sep 03

Sorry my friend but I don't think its me.

I have design the site for best view on resolution 1024 x 768 which most people use and Text size on IE medium.

Thanks FE for your comments.......now is coming the most difficult part to set up the interface for live reservations.......that would be fun and frustrations. Let you know.

phil 21:33 13 Sep 03

That, my friend, is the wrong attitude to take.

By saying that you are alienating the millions of people who DO use lower resolutions.

It doesn't take much to change your frameset code, %widths and auto scrolling, and it doesn't take much for users to go elsewhere when they can't see either the top or bottom of your menu.

wiz33 11:54 14 Sep 03

What I was saying was that I have designed the site for the resolution 1024 x 768 and the best viewing Text size on IE. That does not mean that I have not used in my frames the % percentage and autosizing oprions. I was advised by several people that is the best option.

I did take on board all the suggestions from everybody here and I made several changes which are obvious. My aim is to create a nice site and everybody's opinion counts for me but you know very well that there everybody has his/hers own preferences how to view the web pages.

Have another look at my site and you will see that I have taken on board your comments and made changes to avoid the mistake you suggest it!

Thanks for your comments anyway and I rather you are brutal with me.

Rgds
Wiz

Forum Editor 12:39 14 Sep 03

this is a good site, and you are to be congratulated - I know what a lot of hard work has gone into its development.

Let's hope that it serves its purpose, and business is good.

tbh72 13:06 14 Sep 03

On the homepage of your website you have four hyperlinks at the bottom : Privacy, Terms, Contact etc. The first two hyperlinked pages have little "red back buttons", the last two dont. It's only a very small observation, but it's noticable.

tbh72 13:09 14 Sep 03

I also echo FE's words, the site is very nice in every aspect. A job well done.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…