OHCi driver "code 10" help please

toni b 01:28 21 Sep 03

ok here goes I have a toshiba portege 4000 docked on a port replicator which has a 4 pin firewire port I am trying to establish a connection with my lacie pocket cdrw firewire edition I have 4 -6 pin cable ,the cdrw has its on power suppply but the question is I have a "code 10" with the ohci driver I hsve uninstalled and reinstalled but still have the same code 10 I have searched lacie and windows 2000 pro website but can not find any other driver to use any suggestions ?????i have also tried toshiba for drivers still no joy can any one advise

-pops- 07:14 21 Sep 03

I realise that this applies to Iomega drives but the principle should apply to all code 10 errors click here

toni b 16:37 21 Sep 03

followed the above link and followed instructions no joy.I still have a code 10 When driver reinstalled .The cd supplied with cdrw does not have firewire drivers on it but says that win 2000 and xp have there own compliant driver (this is the one I am using )I can not find any firewire drivers on the the disk supplied with laptop And i can not find any other driver PLease Help,I also have a 60 gb pocketdrive (firewire) that I want to install but will not attempt that untill I have cdrw running ok

regards Toni

-pops- 17:37 21 Sep 03

Have you asked (emailed) LaCie?

toni b 19:21 21 Sep 03

When I was reading supplied manual I remember reading that lacie does not support Firewire so I am at a loss but will send email Monday for advice
thanks for the link it was worth a try.P.s I have tried installing all the drives that are available already in Drive folder but each one is "code 10" , I am unable to run t"rouble shooting hardware" I dont no why

thank You for trying to help

toni b 16:45 30 Sep 03

I have contacted Toshiba in regards to "code 10" no joy lacie are not as helpful as I would like and I can not find any suitable help on Microsoft website.Toshiba technical support say that the fire wire on the "toshiba advanced port replicator" is not supported for my Protege 4000 which I find incredible as it is the recommended product they advertised before they upgraded the mode to 4010 .I would like to try and resolve code 10 issue and have tried "pops" link with no success can any one help please???

-pops- 18:09 30 Sep 03

As you have closed this thread you will not get the same response as you otherwise might.

You may be better starting a new thread.

-pops- 18:14 30 Sep 03

Have a look http:// support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329184

Remove the space between // and support.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…