Offline higher end gaming ghosting

nullifier 01:36 18 Nov 14

My recently built rig goes as follows; - Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra (case) - Asus Republic of Gamers Maximus Hero VII (motherboard) - Intel i5 LGA115 (CPU) - CoolerMaster V8 (CPU cooler) - Asus Republic of Gamers PCI-E SSD 240gb (PCI-E SSD) - Seagate 64mb 3tb black (HDD) - Asus Republic of Gamers Front Bay (CPU fan/case fan display) - 16gb 4x4gb DDR3 2666 G.SKILL (RAM) - 1300W EVGA SuperNOVA (powersupply) - Rat 7 (mouse) - Razer Deathstalker ultimate (Keyboard) - Razer Tartarus (gaming keypad) - Vizio 33" 120wat (display tv)

When I play games such as League of Legends, Minecraft and Portal 1, I run fantastic. No lag and high FPS. When I decide to play higher end games such as COD Advanced Warfare and The Evil Within, my mouse moves about 3 seconds after I had moved it and the game play goes so slowly. Anyone that could help, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advanced, -Nullifier

nullifier 02:35 18 Nov 14

I had just bought the ASUS ROG STRIKER-GTX760-P-4GD5 G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 760 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card hoping to fix this problem.

nullifier 02:35 18 Nov 14

I had just bought the ASUS ROG STRIKER-GTX760-P-4GD5 G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 760 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card hoping to fix this problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…