Office XP/2002 no longer looks on internet

Andrew P 21:26 01 Oct 03

I re-formatted and re-installed windows xp and office xp last week, however before I did this, whenever I looked for clip art in office, it would display results from my hard drive and then look on the internet for results and display them in the same place. I could then select which one I wanted to use in my document. Now that I have re-formatted it seems to have stopped loooking on the internet for clips and only shows ones from my computer. Does anyone know how to re-enable this option? I have looked in Tools>Options and found nothing there, and also looked in Office help and found nothing there either. Whenever I have re-formatted previously, Office always looked on the internet from a fresh install without me having to change anything, so I don't see why it should be any different this time. My ISP is Freeserve Anytime if that would make any difference.
Any help appreciated. :o)
Andrew P.

Djohn 22:09 01 Oct 03

Not sure on the auto. check, but you need to open clip-art and clock on organise. This will collect all clip-art and place it in the word folder.

From the toolbar, click on help then "Word on web" if you are on-line it will take you direct to update site for new clips. j.

Andrew P 21:24 02 Oct 03

Thanks, but still no luck. I can use the website to get clip art but that is annoying as you have to spend ages finding the one you want, then download it, then go into word... It used to just display the results alongside clip art from my hard disk in word, publisher etc, and i could insert it from there with one click.
Any more ideas anyone?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…