Office XP reinstall

iscanut2 09:02 06 Apr 04

Due to system problems, I have had to reinstall Windows and all my programs. I was running an upgrade version of Office XP, installed over a full version of Office 97. I now cannot find my Office 97 CD and thus cannot reinstall Office XP. I do not have any other qualifying software versions to upgrade over. Any bright ideas as to how I can get Office XP back up. It was originally registered with Microsoft.

Lozzy 09:30 06 Apr 04

Has any of your friends got Word 97 that you can borrow which will enable you to install Office XP and then re activate it since its your legal software.

I am sure Microsoft will not object and a quick call to the registration line would confirm this as you have already registered Office XP with them.

critic-al 21:13 11 Apr 04

Did you get your problem sorted because of lozzy's kind help,i ask this as you just posted resolved without so much as a thank you to him for his help,as no one else did.
to keep this site a happy site a simple thank you is not much to ask for when someone takes the time to try to help .

iscanut2 18:07 12 Apr 04

What a sanctimonious response. How does he know that I have not already been in touch with the respondent and thanked him personally without the impersonal response of thanks on the site ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…