office xp 2002...'Albainian?'

geoff 16:38 05 Mar 03

I have had office xp 2002 since it was released. It has been excellent...until today, that is. This last minute Harry has an essay to hand in at University tomorrow, when I started to type it out, I discovered that the spell/grammar check was not working. When I looked at the language bar, it was set for ALBAINIAN, so i duly changed back to english uk, and all was fine until i touched the keyboard, it immediately went back to the dreaded Albainian. I have done all the resetting, and even totally uninstalled the whole program...3 times, but it still keeps happening. I have not installed or deleted anything for a long while. Any one help please? I run ME (No trouble at all since I got it on release day) 900 Duron, 756 mb ram, 2x20gb hd g-force video card, soundblaster sound card etc, etc.

matt5705 17:19 05 Mar 03

in your start bar is 2 insuals if its english it will be en if not plz click on it a bar should come up and should hav english united kindom you want this.

we hav this problem at secondary school and as a technicion there we use xp so i dont know if this will work on me!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now