Office Outlook is cold

Andy1991 19:00 19 Jul 07

About a week ago I had a one of problem when I tried to start Office Outlook 2003. It froze at the splash screen before the position where it would normally ask me for my data file password. I forcefully closed it, and when i restarted it said that add in to do with avast caused the problem, i said no, it did it again, restarted it, told it yes to disable then it did it again then tried to restart it and it said that another add on (send to bluetooth) was causing it, told it to disable then it started.
But after i thought that was cured now it seems that ever since that happened it seems that outlooks start up is becoming more and more unstable. Frequently when it starts i type my password click OK, and it seems to start loaing OK, but then it freezes most the time around the point when its loading the datasets. I'm in now and it load quite quickly but the problem is constant. Any ideas: and does anybody know what it means by datasets.

Andy1991 19:19 19 Jul 07

Forgot to say i run a computer with 1GB RAM, Trend Micro PC-Cillin IS 2007, Norton ghost, office 2003 student and teacher, Win XP HE, and AMD Sempron running at 1.79GHz

rawprawn 19:31 19 Jul 07

Try going to Help/Repair

User-312386 05:33 20 Jul 07

Archive outlook and you wont have these problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…