Office and Messenger themes

ArrGee 10:26 23 Apr 07

I have recently had to format my HD and re-install everything from scratch. I have the lastest Office Ultimate installed as well as Windows Live Messenger.

Prior to formatting, I had these installed and managed to change the theme of Outlook from a horrible baby-blue colour to black, but cannot remember how I did this! Same with Messenger.

Any ideas?

Jack Hackett 10:42 23 Apr 07

is this it?
Right click on Desktop > Properties > Appearance > Advanced > select from the item from the item box and change as required.

If that isnt it, was it some sort of 3rd party visualization software tool that you used to alter the look of Windows and applications

Kate B 10:47 23 Apr 07

With Outlook 2007 open, it's Options, then Mail Format, then Editor Options, then under Popular you can change the theme colour.

ArrGee 10:50 23 Apr 07

Cheers Jack Hackett, but not what I was looking for. Thanks anyhows.

Kate B, you're a star!

I have also found the option in Messenger. The small paint brush icon in the main window.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…