Office live small business help

andyref 13:48 12 Mar 09

Hi Everyone , this is the first time I have setup a website using office live small business ,and I have found it fun .

I have 95% finished my site but how do I get it to go onto the internet for people to view etc....or get it active ???

Under my account it says active .

How come I can not find it in a search engine on google etc....

Plus once up and running can I change and add things to it ???

andyref 18:45 12 Mar 09

Once i put my credit card details in etc.... I had an email about 1 hour later saying :

Welcome to Microsoft Office Live. Your domain name Thewrightcanvas.co.uk is now active.
It's easy to get going with your new subscription. After you sign in to your Office Live Home, you can get started using Microsoft Office Live Mail, design your Web site, add users to your subscription, and get information in the Resource Center.

Below is the only way myself and friends can view my site if I send them the link below .
Is the www. missing ??????

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…