Office & Clip Art

flobby 23:27 22 Mar 03

Hi All,
Can anybody tell me how to put the clip art from Office 2000 onto my hard drive.I have installed the Office suite but when I want to insert certain clip art pictures I have to insert disc 2 in to get them (How can I do away with this?). I have tried to do a custom install but no success. Thank you in anticipation of your help.
Cheers, Flobby

Gaz 25 00:27 23 Mar 03

You could try copying the contents of the disc to a folder on the computer and telling it to go to that folder to find the clip art.

Have no other idea, sorry.

Djohn 00:59 23 Mar 03

insert the disk and right click on your appropriate disk Icon, and choose explore.

Find all the yellow folders containing clipart, (Mine has 8)click on , "Select all" and then right click and choose *send to*, direct them to your Office folder or make a new folder, and call it *Clipart*

The above worked fine for me using works suite 2003 and publisher 2002. J.

Bebee 07:37 23 Mar 03

Putting the Clipart onto your hard drive is part of the install options if you choose the Custom instead of the Typical option. As far as I remeber you can run install again and just choose to add components. Have a look in the help files for Word.

AubreyS 09:11 23 Mar 03

When you install Office, you need to select custom install and tell it if you want to run from your hard drive. If you don't select this option, it will default to run from disc. Good luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…