Office 60 Day Trial to Full Version

AJ25 22:09 02 Apr 09

I have a 60 day trial of Office 2007 which is about to end. I've just received a full version of the software through a work from home facility. So now I want to uninstall the trial and install the full version.

Trouble is, will I lose all my outlook mails / file structure by doing the uninstall. Is the answer to archive everything and take a backup of the file. Will I be able to restore it when I re-install the software?

Sea Urchin 22:17 02 Apr 09

Back up mails/contacts etc using this easy to use program Amic Email Backup 2.0 from click here and save to a temporary file - then using the program again restore to the new version.

Sea Urchin 22:17 02 Apr 09

PS Get the free version - no need to buy anything.

FatboySlim71 22:22 02 Apr 09

I used this program to back up my address book, various email accounts & settings etc when I got my new computer. You can also restore the address book, various email accounts & settings etc when you have Office up and running again, with the same program.

click here

Regarding lost mail.

When you have the email displayed that you are wanting to keep, left click on the OFFICE BUTTON that is at the top left of the screen, on the window that appears choose SAVE AS, on the next window choose a location where you want to save the email, you may want to choose on the "SAVE AS TYPE" the "OUTLOOK MESSAGE FORMAT". You will need to do the above for any emails you are wanting to keep.

AJ25 22:23 02 Apr 09

I forgot to mention that my OS is Vista 64bit

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017